Life Group Coaching
- course overview
- Price & Other information
COURSE DURATION: 4 DAYS
Why choose Life Group Coaching?
People often confuse NLP with coaching. And the reason could be that NLP in itself has a lot of techniques that can be used for coaching.
NLP is a much wider methodology that can be applied to almost all aspects of life to enhance the quality of life. Coaching on the other hand is a structured method of communication that allows a client to identify important goals, personal values, devise strategies to achieve the desired results.
As such NLP and coaching are different – however when coaching is supplemented with NLP techniques the process of coaching becomes more effective and the desired changes made quicker.
What can you get from the training?
- Inculcate the right attitude, acquire adequate knowledge & develop the necessary skills for becoming a highly effective coach – learn the overall principles of coaching supplemented with NLP techniques that bring about desired & lasting changes
- Get guidelines for becoming a practicing coach – one-to-one coach, life coach, executive coach & more
- Learn how to market your coaching business so you’ve a long line of waiting customers who all want to be coached by you.
Who is this training for?
- Anyone new to the profession of coaching who would like to excel in the business of coaching within a short period of time
- Existing coaches who would like to revisit the coaching best practices to improve on their coaching skills & business especially using NLP techniques
- Supervisors, team leaders, managers who administer a team and would like to manage their teams more efficiently for higher productivity.
None except an open mind & intense desire to help others who wish to improve the quality of their lives. Although it is recommended that delegates to this training are NLP Practitioners but it is not necessary.
- What is coaching?
- Relationship between NLP and coaching
- Difference between advising, teaching, mentoring, counseling, therapy & coaching
- Different types of Coaching e.g., business, career, life, executive, sales…coaching
- Coaching Models: GROW, TGROW, OSKAR, CLEAR
- Coaching Approaches:
- Solution based coaching
- Value based coaching
- Directive Vs. Non-Directive coaching
- Content Focused coaching
- Goal Focused coaching
- NLP coaching
- Implicit & Explicit Coaching
- Formal & Informal Coaching
- Coaching is all about the Client
- The Wheel of Life
- The Spirit of Coaching
- Becoming the sounding board for your client – cork you ego!
- Attributes of an Outstanding Coach
- The Inner & Outer Game
- Beliefs, values & goals
- Review of NLP & Coaching Presuppositions
- Exploring the Present & Designing the Future
- The Seven Golden Rules of Setting Goals
- Working with Goals, Path, Destination and Action Plan
Structure of Coaching:
- The Structure of Coaching
- Getting into the Coaching State of Mind – Client’s Agenda
- Building Rapport – NLP Representational Systems, Predicates, Eye Accessing Cues
- Developing Trust
- Designing the Coaching Alliance
- Agreeing on Coaching Arrangements
- Committing to the Coaching Program
- Assessing & Gathering Information
- Discovering & Beginning with the Client’s Immediate Concerns
- Psycho-geography & Relational Field
- Coaching Skills:
- Wheel of Life
- How to Give & Receive Feedback?
- Asking Questions (addressed in detail in Section III)
- Deep Listening
- NLP Coaching Tools & Techniques:
- State Management – Getting into Resourceful State
- Associated & Dissociated
- Time Line
- Values & Criteria
- Modal Operators of Necessity
- Perceptual Positions
- Meta Model
- §Towards & Away From
- §Internal & External Reference
- §Options & Procedures
- §Generalities & Details
- §Task & Relationship
- Milton Model
- Open Ended Questions
- Power of Questions
- The Art of Asking Questions
- Learn to Ask Powerful Questions
- Challenging Opinions, Generalizations, Assumptions, Mind Reads, Pressure Words, Meanings and Abstract Language
- How Our Beliefs Drives US
- Single Loop & Double loop coaching
- Empowering & Limiting Beliefs
- POW Process
- How to Change Beliefs
- The Transition Model
- Relationships in Transition
Marketing Your Coaching Business:
- Revisiting Your Reasons To Become A Coach & Getting Ready
- Developing Strategies – guide to getting started, training & certification, choosing your mentor coach…
- How To Getting Paying Customers
- How To Get Clients:
- From The Net?
- Creating a Winning Web Site
- Choosing & Hosting a Compelling Domain Name
- Driving Traffic To Your Site – social media, blogs, Youtube, Twitter…
- Via Alliances
- Public Speaking
A certificate of attendance will be given based on classroom participation & a written ‘open book examination’.
Course fees: Aed 3,000/=
If paid three months or more in advance a 10% discount will apply.
Refunds will be applicable up to one week prior to the start of the course and a processing fee of 20% on the course fee paid will be deducted.
Refund requests for any reason within one week of commencement of the course will not be entertained.
What is included in the course fee?
- Course Working Manual
- Refreshments during 2 breaks/day – tea, coffee and biscuits etc., & lunch
- Writing pads & pencils
- Drinking water & mints etc.
Certificate of attendance subject to satisfactory attendance & passing of the written ‘open book examination’.