Applied NLP Train the Trainer
- course overview
- Price & Other information
COURSE DURATION: 5 DAYS
Why choose Applied NLP Train The Trainer training?
Whether you plan to teach NLP or become a sought after master class instructor on any subject this training program is going to help you to understand how adults learn, their learning styles, motivation, things that facilitate or inhibit learning, use of NLP techniques that facilitate learning at an unconscious level and much, much more. Beginning with finding out the training needs of your clients, designing, delivering & marketing exceptional training programs are all covered in this program.
Who is this training for?
Anyone who wants to become a ‘master class trainer’ in any field or industry - the training focuses on how to train so delegates are interested & eager to learn, assimilate and apply the learning to enhance their efficiencies and skills at anything that they do
This program is designed for experienced as well as new trainers who wish to enhance their effectiveness in developing & delivering great training programs.
What you’ll be able to do after taking this course?
- Thoroughly investigate & understand the training needs of your clients
- Develop & deliver trainings both in & out of classroom that are highly customized to the needs of your clients
- Facilitate the training in ways that suit the learning style of the delegates
- Manage snipers, hecklers, & other difficult delegates in the classroom and with finesse
- Learn to assess delegate participation & performance in the class/training
- Evaluate your training objectively to make necessary changes to maintain a high level of training ROI
- Coach & mentor delegates one to one who need additional attention
- Learn to evaluate your training as a master trainer and keep up to date with the latest in training and related technology
- Learn to provide training online – the new way to go
- Learn how to market yourself & your training so you’ve a steady line of customers to your training.
- Develop yourself to a consultant in context to ‘training & development’ both the corporate & personal arena.
The program is open to certified NLP Practitioners and Master Practitioners or even those who do not have any NLP knowledge or experience but have few years of experience as a trainer, teacher or facilitator in any field/subject.
- Recap NLP in context to teaching, mentoring, coaching & overall learning
- Objectives & scope this training
- Revisiting your expectations from this training
- Making a list of ‘learning strategies’ that each delegate would like to apply to make the most of this training
- Getting to know your colleagues in the training
- Making ‘learning groups’ with work with to facilitate individual as well as group learning
- Delegates to make brief presentations on subject given to them a week before the training – these presentations would be video recorded and feedback provided by all the delegates to the training in prescribed format
- Identify learning styles, group dynamics, strategies, blocks & how to overcome them
- Identifying things that facilitate or inhibit learning
- How to manage a class with delegates having different learning styles & are at different levels of motivation and understanding of the subject matter
- Modeling highly successful trainers.
Training Needs Analysis (TNA):
- Why and importance of training needs analysis – in case of NLP training, collect and go through the training objectives & levels of NLP expertise to streamline and deliver NLP course that is customized to the needs of the group
- Identify performance gaps
- Where possible meeting with the stakeholders to get an all round perspective of the training needs
- Identify core areas to focus on and establishing the associated behaviors that need to be addressed/changed
- Develop relevant training that matches the training needs of the delegates to the training
- Define training objectives and evaluation procedures/standards in advance of the commencement of training
- Reduce the risks of training being ineffective
- Optimize & keep training costs within budgets.
Designing the Training Program:
- Developing a storyline
- Defining the course objectives
- Chunking down
- Content development – PowerPoint presentations, slides, fonts, handouts, reference material & the development of activity briefs etc.
- Making contents flexible – managing time constraints, technology issues, managing any other contingency
- Adding various layers of learning based on findings from TNA – use of lectures, demonstrations, simulations, group work, quizzes, handouts, role-plays, videos, case studies & other experiential/immersive learning exercises etc.
- Deciding on utilizing appropriate metaphors and story telling
- Where possible and appropriate developing & conducting ‘dry runs’ to ensure client’s concurrence in principle
- Devising or choosing the right premises, sitting arrangements & scheduling the breaks that are conducive to a particular training
- Working in groups and actual designing of a training whether NLP related or on any other given subject to experience the course designing process in the classroom and debrief/feedback.
Delivery of the training program:
- The various opening options – whether for an NLP training or any other training
- Managing the stage fear
- The WIIFM & AIDA principles – what the delegates expect
- Secrets of making great presentations & public speaking
- Communication – use of representational systems, submodalities (VAK), predicates, verbal, non-verbal & subliminal levels of communication
- Dexterity at making demonstrations that convey the right message
- Metaphors, Meta & Milton Model and Story Telling
- Managing so called, ‘snipers, whiners and bulldozers’
- Time keeping
- Closing techniques.
Start Up, Marketing & Legal Aspects:
- Assessing Market Needs
- Raising the required capital & other financial considerations
- Legal aspects
- Renting of a suitable premises
- Marketing channels:
- Web design
- Brand development
- Corporate training
- Schedule courses
- Online courses
- Recruitment of suitable staff
- Setting up of day-to-day operations & Administration
- Working in groups – simulation of a given training project covering section I to IV
- Individual test in managing unexpected:
- Technical difficulties
- Snipers, whiners, know it all & bulldozers etc.
- Written knowledge test on use of NLP techniques as a trainer
- Brief demonstration individually, of classroom delivery on given subjects for assessment with feedback
- Development of a marketing plan including use of ‘Social Media’ for a given training launch – work in groups.
Note: This course covers the NLP core processes and skills involved in training:
- Rep systems and submodalities
- States, beliefs and core values
- All the main NLP change processes
- The Meta Model
- The Milton Model
- Story Telling
- Modeling etc., and more…
A certificate of attendance will be given based on classroom participation & a written ‘open book examination’.
Course fees: Aed 4,000/=
If paid three months or more in advance a 10% discount will apply.
Refunds will be applicable up to one week prior to the start of the course and a processing fee of 20% on the course fee paid will be deducted.
Refund requests for any reason within one week of commencement of the course will not be entertained.
What is included in the course fee?
- Course Working Manual
- Refreshments during 2 breaks/day – tea, coffee and biscuits etc., & lunch
- Writing pads & pencils
- Drinking water & mints etc.
Certificate of attendance subject to satisfactory attendance & passing of the written ‘open book examination’.