Applied NLP Practitioner Training
- course overview
- Price & Other information
COURSE DURATION: 4 DAYS
Why choose Applied NLP Practitioner training?
This course will help you to transform (not change) the way you think & feel and will bring the best out in you.
What you can expect from this training are the following & at a fraction of what it would cost you with other similar NLP training in the market – it is our mission to bring the benefits of NLP to people who find it difficult to afford the normal NLP courses both in terms of time and money.
What can you get from the training?
- A better understanding of self & others – higher level of awareness
- Build better & quality relationships
- Manage your emotions & feelings and learn to perceive things/events more closer to reality than what we all so often assume
- Achieving higher level of success both in the personal as well as professional arenas of life
Note: We don’t combine NLP Practitioner course with NLP Life Coaching because we feel that one needs to first learn to manage one’s own emotions/feelings before embarking on helping others – putting the two together makes the integration of NLP principles & coaching difficult and ineffective.
Who is this training for?
Anyone who would like to achieve what they want and change their lives for the better - both in their personal as well as professional lives.
None except an open mind & intense desire to change life for the better.
- What is Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- Brief History of NLP
- NLP Model of Communication
- Principles of Success
- State & Goals
- Keys to Achievable Outcomes
- Well Formed Conditions
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Prime Directives & Power of the Unconscious Mind
- How to Empower Yourself?
- The Ethics of Healing.
Improving Sensory Acuity & Representational Systems:
- Sensory Acuity
- Eye Accessing Cues & Patterns
- Representational Systems (RS)
- Favored Representational System
- Predicate & Predicate Phrases
- The RS Preference Test
- Accessing Learning State.
Submodalities, Strategies & Anchoring:
- Submodalities Checklist
- Contrastive Analysis
- Changing Beliefs using Submodalities
- Logical Levels of Therapy
- Strategy Elicitation
- Deep Love Strategy
- Swish pattern
- TOTE Model of Strategies
- Other Strategies – samples
- Designing & Installing Strategies
- What is Anchoring & Steps
- Various kinds of Anchoring
- Building Resource Anchors
- Moving from procrastination to motivation.
Language Patterns & Reframing:
- Hierarchy of Ideas
- The Agreement Frame
- Intonation Patterns
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Context, Meaning, Content & Six-Step Reframing
- Parts and Positive Intentions
- Parts Integration
- NLP Model of Therapy
- Suggested Family Therapy Model
- The Meeting Format.
- Excellence as a NLP Practitioner.
Hypnosis/Master the Unconscious Mind:
- What is Hypnosis?
- Principles of Deep Hypnosis
- Six Stages of Hypnosis
- Pacing & Leading
- Self Hypnosis:
- Hallways of the Mind
- New Behavior Generator
- Phobic Cure
- Seven Step Reframe
- Story Telling & Therapeutic Metaphors.
Time Line Therapy/Changing Personal History:
- Introduction to Time Lines: Organization and storage of time
- ‘In Time’ and ‘Through Time’
- Time Line Therapy Outline, Script & Process
- Elicitation of the time line
- Changing the time line
- Releasing negative emotions
- Releasing limiting decisions
- Installing future goals.
- Various scripts
A certificate of attendance will be given based on classroom participation & a written ‘open book examination’.
Course fees: Aed 2,500/=
If paid three months or more in advance a 10% discount will apply.
Refunds will be applicable up to one week prior to the start of the course and a processing fee of 20% on the course fee paid will be deducted.
Refund requests for any reason within one week of commencement of the course will not be entertained.
What is included in the course fee?
- Course Working Manual
- Refreshments during 2 breaks/day – tea, coffee and biscuits etc., & lunch
- Writing pads & pencils
- Drinking water & mints etc.
Certificate of attendance subject to satisfactory attendance & passing of the written ‘open book examination’.