About The Coach
Mohammad Abdul Khaleque (Mak)
Mak is a soft skills trainer who has more than 41 years of work experience in the airline, hospitality, & training industry. Till date he has trained over 40,000 people from various corporates/industries mostly in the United Arab Emirates. He is an ardent fan of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – a certified NLP Practioner, Master Practitioner, Train The Trainer, as well as a NLP certified Coach.
He has successfully incorporated NLP techniques in most of his trainings that have been very well received. His forte is customer service, sales, leadership, indoor sales, telemarketing and life coaching. Mak is also an author and written books & published articles on customer service, sales, sales management, persuasion techniques and more. Currently Mak runs a training business in the United Arab Emirates and is working on ‘online video training courses’ that are expected to be available in the market by July of 2017.
- Customer Service for frontline staff (face-to-face interaction with customers)
- Customer Service & related
- Managing Service Delivery
- Selling for Success – Mega Sales
- Sales Management
- Key Account Management
- Train the Trainer
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Effective Persuasion Skills
- Effective Communication for Managers
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Executive Coaching
- Life Coaching
- How to Shine and Progress Rapidly in Your Career
- The First Time Manager
- Manage Your Stress for Higher Productivity
- How to Delegate
- Time Management & related
- Human Relations and Practice
- Effective Team Building
- Effective Facilitations and Running Effective Meetings
- How to be an effective corporate ambassador?
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- NLP Practitioner Course for Personal Life Mastery
- NLP Master Practitioner Course for Success
- Empowered Communication with NLP
- Telephone Technique & Sales
- Introduction to Social Media for Winning & Keeping customers
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Faster EFT)
- Telephone Sales & Marketing (including email etiquette) & more…
Carried out the following functions independently at Emirates Aviation College, Dubai for ten years:
- Training needs analysis and suggest training progression
- Develop highly customized training – classroom, intra-net, and “On Job Training”
- Develop Training Schedule
- Deliver and manage certification process
- Training Evaluation and corrective action
- Provide consultancy service on demand – sales, marketing, service delivery & customer service issues.
Note: Have trained more than 20,000 staff of Emirates Airlines & Dubai National Air Travel Agency, while at Emirates Airlines.
Independently set-up and managed a sales operation; ensuring given targets were met and service standards maintained.
- Recruit, train and lead an effective field sales team.
- Appoint a network of suitable distributors.
- Manage company’s sales outlets and support the distributors to generate more sales.
- Organise tactical & below the line promotions to introduce new products.
- Research, discover and create new markets.
Provided advisory and logistics support to the sales outlets & field sales teams of Emirates Airlines in Gulf, Middle East, Africa and CIS for nine years - to guide and channel sales & marketing effort in line with the ‘Commercial Directives.’
- Project and agree on Revenue Targets, prepare and implement ‘Marketing Plans’ to ensure sales in line with projected revenues
- Maintain ‘Market Information System,’ analyse data to provide feedback to management and sales executives on their performance
- Spearhead launch of new products, open new sales outlets and appoint new distributors
- Organise annual sales conferences that help to focus and streamline sales and marketing effort
- Recommend optimum pricing levels that are competitive and at the same time provide highest possible yields.
Managed routine administrative functions and provided logistic support to Emirates Airlines sales outlets & field sales in the region mentioned above for over eleven years.
- Clarify company’s goals to all levels of staff assigning clear areas of responsibility, delegating and prioritising appropriately
- Encourage, motivate & facilitate team effort throughout the sales operations & recommend awards for outshining performers
- Analyse work procedure, systems and recommend necessary changes for allocation of resources
- Co-ordinate between ‘head office support departments’ and the outlets to bring about integration and uniformity of sales effort
- Assist outlets & field sales in assessing their training requirements and organise training in/out house as necessary
Customer Service: ‘Why Selling Sucks and Building Relationships Work?’
Available in Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Borders.com and many other major booksellers/distributors around the world (Front & back cover shown on the right)